E-Commerce Client Case Study: BI Infrastructure & Predictions
The client manufactures and supplies camping equipment to customers all over Australia, pulling in up to AUD 35M/year.
The e-commerce business runs on several operations: marketing, inventory, line production, sales etc.
- Data was scattered in different files and databases
- No trained manpower to develop reports for business users
- E-commerce website not optimized
- We designed a data warehouse to store transformed data, with mechanism to synchronize.
- Our data analysts built a reporting system in Power BI for the client to cover all areas of operations.
- We executed analytics methods to add value to the business: Customer Segmentation, A/B Testing, Sales Forecast, Shipping Rate Optimization.